The purpose of this policy is to inform you about the reason for and extent to which your personal data will be processed when you visit our website. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact the controller.
This website uses SSL or TLS encryption to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential content (e.g. orders or inquiries to the controller). You can recognize an encrypted connection by the character string “https://” and the lock symbol in your browser line.
- According to the applicable laws, you have various rights regarding your personal data:
- Right to obtain confirmation and access
- Right to request rectification
- Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’)
- Right to request restriction of processing
- Right to data portability
- Right to object
- Right to withdraw the given consent
- If you wish to assert these rights, please send your request by e‑mail or by post to the address mentioned above.
- You also have the right of lodging a complaint with a supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data with us.
- Like many other websites, we also use so-called “cookies”. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and through which certain information flows to the institution that places the cookie (in this case the institution is us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They are intended to make the website more user-friendly and effective and to enable the use of certain functions. When using this common data and information we do not draw any conclusions about the person concerned. This information is just required to deliver the contents of our website correctly. This anonymously collected data and information is therefore evaluated by us statistically and with the aim of increasing data protection and data security in our company to ensure an optimum level of protection for the personal data processed by us. If certain cookies process personal data, processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
- This website uses the following types of cookies:
• Transient cookies (see a)
• Persistent cookies (see b)a) Transient cookies – in particular so-called session cookies – are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These cookies store a so-called session ID, with which different requests of your browser can be assigned to a joint session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
b) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. These cookies remain on your device and enable us or our partner companies (third-party cookies) to recognize your browser on your next visit. You can delete the cookies in your browser settings at any time.
- You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse third party cookies or all cookies. You can also choose to be notified when cookies are set and you can decide individually whether you want to allow them or not. Each browser differs in the way it manages the cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of each browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings.
You will find these for the respective browsers under the following links:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
Please note that the functionality of our website may be limited if cookies are not accepted.
Collection of personal data when you visit our website
- When using our website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called “server log files”). If you want to visit our website, we collect the following information that is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure the stability, functionality and security of our website:
- our visited website
- used IP address
- date and time of access
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- the amount of data transferred in bytes
- Website from which you accessed the site (source/reference)
- used browser
- the operating system used and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
The legal basis is our legitimate interest in ensuring a smooth connection setup and a comfortable use of the website as well as in the possibility to evaluate system security and stability and to pursue further administrative purposes in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
The data will not be passed on or used in any other way.
Further functions and offers of our website
- In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services which you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you must generally provide further personal data, which we use to perform the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply. In some cases we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked.
- We may also pass on your personal data to third parties if we cooperate with service providers who offer you promotions, lotteries or similar.
- Furthermore, we inform you in the respective offer about a transfer of your data outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
- If you send us enquiries via e‑mail, your data will be stored for the purpose of answering the enquiry and in the event of follow-up questions. You will be required to provide your name and e‑mail address. Providing a telephone number and other data is voluntary and serves to facilitate contact and to enable us to address you personally. These data are stored and used solely for the purpose of responding to your request or for establishing contact and the technical administration. The legal basis for processing the data is our legitimate interest in responding to your request in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
- Your data will be deleted when your inquiry has been finally clarified and if no statutory retention obligations oppose this.
Einsatz von Scriptbibliotheken (Google Webfonts)
- In order to present our content correctly and graphically appealing across browsers, we use script libraries and font libraries from Google Webfonts (https://www.google.com/webfonts/) on this website. Google web fonts are transferred to your browser’s cache to avoid multiple loading. If the browser does not support Google Web Fonts or prevents access, the content is displayed in a standard font. The legal basis for the use of Google Web Fonts is our legitimate interest in the correct graphic representation of our website in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.f GDPR.
- Calling up script libraries or font libraries automatically establishes a connection to the library operator. It is theoretically possible – but currently also unclear whether and, if so, for what purposes – that operators of such libraries collect data.
Social media and other plug-ins (YouTube)
- Social media plugins from Facebook and Twitter are used on our websites. Plugins from YouTube and Google Maps are also used. You can recognize the plugins by the fact that they are marked with the corresponding logo. We use the so-called two-click solution. This means that when you visit our site, no personal data is initially passed on to the providers of the plug-ins.
- Only if you click on the marked field and thereby activate it, the plug-in provider receives the information that you have called up the corresponding website of our online offer. Consequently, it receives the technically necessary data: Name and URL of the retrieved file, date and time of the retrieval, amount of data transferred, message about successful retrieval (HTTP response code), browser type and browser version, operating system, referrer URL (i.e. the previously visited page), IP address and the requesting provider. Here, your data may be transmitted to providers in the USA, whereby the IP address is anonymized.
- We have no influence on the data collected and data processing processes, nor are we aware of the full extent of data collection, the purposes of processing or the storage periods. We also have no information on the deletion of the data collected by the plug-in provider.
- The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as user profiles and uses these for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. If you wish to object to the creation of user profiles for these purposes, please contact the respective plug-in provider. As a website operator, we are interested in offering you the opportunity to interact with social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
- Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the data protection declarations of these providers notified below. They will also provide you with further information about your rights in this regard and setting options to protect your privacy.
- Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their data protection information:-
– Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; further information on data collection: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications and http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo.
– Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA; https://twitter.com/privacy.
- The data generated by etracker on behalf of the provider of this website is processed and stored by etracker solely in Germany by commission of the provider of this website and is thus subject to the strict German and European data protection laws and standards. In this regard, etracker was independently checked, certified and awarded with the data protection seal of approval.
- The data processing is based on Art. 6 Section 1 lit f (legitimate interest) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Our legitimate interest is the optimisation of our online offer and our website. As the privacy of our visitors is very important to us, the data that may possibly allow a reference to an individual person, such as IP address, registration or device IDs, will be anonymised or pseudonymised as soon as possible. etracker does not use the data for any other purpose, combine it with other data or pass it on to third parties.
You can object to the outlined data processing at any time. Your objection has no disadvantageous consequences.
Objection and withdrawal against the processing of your data
- If you have consented to the processing of your data, it is possible at any time to withdraw this processing for the future. As a result, your data will no longer be processed for the agreed purpose.
- If your data are processed on the basis of a weighing of interests in accordance with the legal basis Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. e or f GDPR, you can object to this if you have special reasons against processing the data.
- You also have the possibility to object to the processing of your data for the purpose of direct marketing. Thus, your data will no longer be processed for the purpose of direct advertising.