The purpose of this policy is to inform you about the reason for and extent to which your personal data will be processed when you visit our website. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact the controller.
This website uses SSL or TLS encryption to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential content (e.g. orders or inquiries to the controller). You can recognize an encrypted connection by the character string “https://” and the lock symbol in your browser line.
Name and address of the controller
Post office box 90 01 63
60441 Frankfurt am Main
Kasseler Straße 1a
60486 Frankfurt am Main
Phone +49 (0)69 7137699–0
Fax +49 (0)69 7137699–9
Contact of the data protection officer:
Kasseler Straße 1a
60486 Frankfurt am Main
- According to the applicable laws, you have various rights regarding your personal data:
- Right to obtain confirmation and access
- Right to request rectification
- Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’)
- Right to request restriction of processing
- Right to data portability
- Right to object
- Right to withdraw the given consent
- If you wish to assert these rights, please send your request by e‑mail or by post to the address mentioned above.
- You also have the right of lodging a complaint with a supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data with us.
Collection of personal data when you visit our website
- When using our website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called “server log files”). If you want to visit our website, we collect the following information that is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure the stability, functionality and security of our website:
- our visited website
- used IP address
- date and time of access
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- the amount of data transferred in bytes
- Website from which you accessed the site (source/reference)
- used browser
- the operating system used and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
The legal basis is our legitimate interest in ensuring a smooth connection setup and a comfortable use of the website as well as in the possibility to evaluate system security and stability and to pursue further administrative purposes in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
The data will not be passed on or used in any other way.
Further functions and offers of our website
- In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services which you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you must generally provide further personal data, which we use to perform the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply. In some cases we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked.
- We may also pass on your personal data to third parties if we cooperate with service providers who offer you promotions, lotteries or similar.
- Furthermore, we inform you in the respective offer about a transfer of your data outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
- If you send us enquiries via e‑mail, your data will be stored for the purpose of answering the enquiry and in the event of follow-up questions. You will be required to provide your name and e‑mail address. Providing a telephone number and other data is voluntary and serves to facilitate contact and to enable us to address you personally. These data are stored and used solely for the purpose of responding to your request or for establishing contact and the technical administration. The legal basis for processing the data is our legitimate interest in responding to your request in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
- Your data will be deleted when your inquiry has been finally clarified and if no statutory retention obligations oppose this.
Einsatz von Scriptbibliotheken (Google Webfonts)
- In order to present our content correctly and graphically appealing across browsers, we use script libraries and font libraries from Google Webfonts (https://www.google.com/webfonts/) on this website. Google web fonts are transferred to your browser’s cache to avoid multiple loading. If the browser does not support Google Web Fonts or prevents access, the content is displayed in a standard font. The legal basis for the use of Google Web Fonts is our legitimate interest in the correct graphic representation of our website in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.f GDPR.
- Calling up script libraries or font libraries automatically establishes a connection to the library operator. It is theoretically possible – but currently also unclear whether and, if so, for what purposes – that operators of such libraries collect data.
- The data generated by etracker on behalf of the provider of this website is processed and stored by etracker solely in Germany by commission of the provider of this website and is thus subject to the strict German and European data protection laws and standards. In this regard, etracker was independently checked, certified and awarded with the data protection seal of approval.
- The data processing is based on Art. 6 Section 1 lit f (legitimate interest) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Our legitimate interest is the optimisation of our online offer and our website. As the privacy of our visitors is very important to us, the data that may possibly allow a reference to an individual person, such as IP address, registration or device IDs, will be anonymised or pseudonymised as soon as possible. etracker does not use the data for any other purpose, combine it with other data or pass it on to third parties.
You can object to the outlined data processing at any time. Your objection has no disadvantageous consequences.
Objection and withdrawal against the processing of your data
- If you have consented to the processing of your data, it is possible at any time to withdraw this processing for the future. As a result, your data will no longer be processed for the agreed purpose.
- If your data are processed on the basis of a weighing of interests in accordance with the legal basis Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. e or f GDPR, you can object to this if you have special reasons against processing the data.
- You also have the possibility to object to the processing of your data for the purpose of direct marketing. Thus, your data will no longer be processed for the purpose of direct advertising.